20 really awesome toys and activities for learning and playing that you already have at home. Inexpensive, simple solution for developing fine motor skills, learning numbers, shapes and simply playing for hours and hours.
1. What about these? Hours and hours of fun. And your child can help you with coloring.
2. A simple solution for developing fine motor skills.
3. A card box, a knife and a child that likes to play. It is all that you need. 🙂
4. I love this one. For toddlers.
5. If you don’t have the small basket, simply use the laundry one.
6. See, how cool is that. If you have smaller kids, put stuffed animals inside, let them try to take them out with their hands.
7. Wateeerrr, all kids love water. Put anything that floats (or don’t – for educational purposes) in the plastic bowl.
8. Pom-poms, balls, buttons, you can use whatever you already have at home.
9. I love this one. For preschool or school kids.
10. Awesome idea. Just make sure the edges of the holes are not sharp!
11. A simple one. Use small rocks, corn, chestnuts etc.
12. Imagine cars sliding down… These pipes are simply awesome.
13. Yeeeeey, and when the fun part is over… Make some muffins.
14. Straws and plastic bottle. Great for fine motor skills development.
15. Sand, salt, flour… Anything is fine. For smaller children use patterns and shapes, like waves, lines, hearts…
16. And you thought nothing smart could come out of these. 🙂
17. And the fun activity is here. The more – the merrier.
18. I love this one. So simple, easy and cheap.
19. For older kids. Let them explore.
20. Cool way for learning the alphabet. For smaller children use shapes and symbols.
Photo credit of all photos: Facebook