For the past century, our society has been creating so-called celebrities. We look up to them and secretly want to become one of them. They can be famous for all sorts of reasons, but the one thing in common to all of them are their audience and fan support. They actually exist because of us, because we think they are interesting for some reason. It could be the way they look, what are they wearing or which car they have in the garage. Over some time and a successfully created identity, everything they own becomes the absolute must have for many fans all around the World. Apart from commercial influence, they also represent a role-model to younger people and at the end of the day it is nice to know they are only humans as well.
Entering the celebrity world can be quite a struggle for many of them, but eventually, they get used to never-ending spotlight and pressure that cannot be avoided in their line of work.
See these celebrities in some really bad moments.
1. Fergie did it on the stage. Why bother with going to the toilet anyway.
2. Tori Spelling and her “I have no idea what it is” – third boob.
3. Katie Price looking for something hidden in her nose.
4. Marc Anthony is sweating like a waterfall.
5. David Beckham falling over. Sexy even when he is laying on the ground. Wait… That sounded kind of wrong.
6. Monique – Couldn’t help notice, someone forgot to shave her legs this morning. Or maybe this is a statement. We are with you Monique!
7. Evan Rachel Wood – Wait, is that ear wax or just some eggs leftover from this morning?
We often overlook ˝they are only human˝ part and somehow forget that things like:
A bad hair day, hangover, awful makeup, a horrible dress, offensive words, personal problems or addictions can happen to them just as well as they can happen to anyone of us.
When one of us, ˝commoners˝ has a bad hair day, bad makeup or if our fashion statement does not exactly come across as we have imagined it would be, it really makes no difference.
What if something like that happens to a celebrity? Well, then things change enormously.
The ˝crime scene˝ is crawling with paparazzi and the news with very vivid pictures to back them up are out in no time.
It is quite unappealing to live in the society that loves creating celebrities, just to tear them apart later on.
At moments like this, we should ask ourselves: ˝Is being a celebrity a blessing or a curse? ˝